- Newest and Best quality material: expandable garden hose using the newest material which can efficiently protect latex pipe. Tests have shown this new material garden hose has high prolonged service life that can be used for at least 1000-1500 times, while others only have 500-600 times
- Aesthetically pleasing design: Using strongest material in the market, the tightly knitted outer fabric gives you visual enjoyment. It starts out 33ft and expands to 100ft with at least 5.88bar water pressure . Never kink and tangle. Lightweight, compact and space saver
- All solid brass fittings: The use of solid brass fittings makes the hose free from leaks and cracks that often come with plastic fittings. Please note: Hose fits 3/4″ (26.5 mm) & 1/2″ (21 mm)outside tap
- Hose Life Span: 10 years under normal use. High quality natural latex and thickened high elastic outer fabric protecting casing ensure the hose a much longer lifespan with a lifetime warranty.
- Free Storage Bag: Complimentary storage bag for collecting garden hose
What makes this expandable flexible garden hose so much better?
Lightweight:80% lighter than a regular hose only 5 lb. compared to 10lb.
Flexible:will never kink, no bothering untangling ever.
Compact: for people lacking storage.
Construction: green durable triple latex hose, original length:33 feet / Expanding length: max 100 feet (at least 5.88bar water pressure)
High quality:super strong and never burst.
- Do not run hot water through this expandable garden hose.
- The hose is not intended for drinking water use.
- Do not leave the water turned ON and the hose under pressure when not in use.
- Drain the hose in the summer when you are not using it and keep it shaded as much as possible.
- Store the hose in winter in the condition of draining the hose completely as water
- Remaining can freeze, damaging the hose.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)